I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- @discordapp discord calls are broken right now. What's going on? 1 month ago
- When someone is trying to be concerned while also trying to pretend that they don't care 😏 #ISeeYou #JustSayIt 3 months ago
- @karposmm Saying it louder this time: Unique. Zany. FUN. Can't wait to catch these two at @AlabangTownCntr this wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- 😍 My little hockey loving heart twitter.com/RX931/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @RX931: RT to win #COINDAGNYLiveAtAyalaMalls show and meet-and-greet passes for you and a friend, this is for the October 5 show so RT q… 3 months ago
- Unique. Zany. FUN. Can't wait to catch these two at @AlabangTownCntr this weekend! Super big thank you to @karposmm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @LBCexpress Still haven't heard back about my package. 4 months ago
- At least I still got one of my packages today! Vintage and pop culture shirt haul was epic 😍 4 months ago
- Someone at @LBCexpress is a real grade A BS-er. House was closed and no one was home. Errr...we've been here all da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I haven't been to a show in ages, but these two gentlemen were certainly worth dragging my southern butt all the wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago