After taking a break for the holidays, which went splendidly despite a few mishaps, I’m back to blogging…and school work. Of course this return to work doesn’t just come out of nowhere for serial procrastinators like myself, it has to be accompanied by the sense of urgency, the feeling of running out of time. And I certainly am, running out of time that is, by Thursday (January 3rd) or Friday (January 4th) I shall be back in the hallowed halls of my beloved University wishing my break was longer.
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- I'm so jelly you could put me on toast 😑 5 days ago
- But seriously, how I did not explode into confetti I will never know. 2 weeks ago
- You just made my week. Possibly my month. #HelloNovember #puppy https://t.co/iz73YTyaww 2 weeks ago
- Don't panic. Don't panic. Breathe and try not to throw up. 3 weeks ago
- I still don't know if he was being funny or being his usual nearly deaf self. #youcancomebacknow 4 weeks ago
- Me: "Did you know your blue eyes make you more susceptible to hearing loss?" Him: "WHAT?! What did you say? I can't hear you over the tap!" 4 weeks ago
- Even when I'm not the one who fucks up I can never win. #fuckyouguys 1 month ago
- RT @MykeCole: If you think “girls never go for nice guys,” consider the possibility that a.) they do, and b.) you’re not one. 1 month ago
- 101 ways to say "I miss you" without actually saying "I miss you" 😑 1 month ago
- Accidentally likes a picture from X weeks ago on IG. 😑 1 month ago