After taking a break for the holidays, which went splendidly despite a few mishaps, I’m back to blogging…and school work. Of course this return to work doesn’t just come out of nowhere for serial procrastinators like myself, it has to be accompanied by the sense of urgency, the feeling of running out of time. And I certainly am, running out of time that is, by Thursday (January 3rd) or Friday (January 4th) I shall be back in the hallowed halls of my beloved University wishing my break was longer.
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- RT @jaredmaine: You are the best thing. 1 day ago
- Duuuuude, don't complain to me about how your date didn't look like her photos when I already told there were about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @elijahwitt: If you don’t love a good guitar solo you’re a fucking idiot and you’re probably ugly too 1 week ago
- I just want to go back to sleep. Please and thank you. 2 weeks ago
- And with that, we mark the end of #TavaresWatch2018. I will watch you play anywhere, Captain. twitter.com/91Tavares/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Alright universe, you can't give me a guy that sings me old school Fall Out Boy and expect me to not lose my shit,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RamSuson: We are all bad, in someone's story. 1 month ago
- Spotify knows when I'm upset, it comes with all the pop punk. #thankyoumusicbot #Spotify 1 month ago
- me vs life in general twitter.com/latissimusdoms… 2 months ago
- Okay St. Louis, you got me. I might have a tiiiiiiiny crush on Colton Parayko. Sweet lord, blondie, how you doin'? #STLBlues 2 months ago