After taking a break for the holidays, which went splendidly despite a few mishaps, I’m back to blogging…and school work. Of course this return to work doesn’t just come out of nowhere for serial procrastinators like myself, it has to be accompanied by the sense of urgency, the feeling of running out of time. And I certainly am, running out of time that is, by Thursday (January 3rd) or Friday (January 4th) I shall be back in the hallowed halls of my beloved University wishing my break was longer.
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- Lowkey excited for us to finish Black Mirror so I can (re)watch TEOTFW with the little nerd. 1 month ago
- Watching Black Mirror's Be Right Back episode... *Domhnall Gleeson comes on* Me: He's like my favorite person. Him:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @karposmm: Get this tweet to 1000 RTs and we'll give away FREE #FlumeAtThePalace tickets! 💥 Winners will be chosen randomly. https://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @royalpizzaboy: I’m just sayin, the Star Wars sequel trilogy being about a diverse group of millennials dealing with an uprising of fasc… 2 months ago
- "My favorite color is you. You're vibrating out my frequency." 2 months ago
- When trying to meal prep makes you wanna cry. All I care about is fitness food in mah mouth D: #mealprep #plsno 2 months ago
- I'm so jelly you could put me on toast 😑 3 months ago
- But seriously, how I did not explode into confetti I will never know. 3 months ago
- You just made my week. Possibly my month. #HelloNovember #puppy https://t.co/iz73YTyaww 3 months ago
- Don't panic. Don't panic. Breathe and try not to throw up. 3 months ago