After taking a break for the holidays, which went splendidly despite a few mishaps, I’m back to blogging…and school work. Of course this return to work doesn’t just come out of nowhere for serial procrastinators like myself, it has to be accompanied by the sense of urgency, the feeling of running out of time. And I certainly am, running out of time that is, by Thursday (January 3rd) or Friday (January 4th) I shall be back in the hallowed halls of my beloved University wishing my break was longer.
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- @LBCexpress Still haven't heard back about my package. 2 weeks ago
- At least I still got one of my packages today! Vintage and pop culture shirt haul was epic 😍 2 weeks ago
- Someone at @LBCexpress is a real grade A BS-er. House was closed and no one was home. Errr...we've been here all da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I haven't been to a show in ages, but these two gentlemen were certainly worth dragging my southern butt all the wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrMike_adenuga: May your parents live long to see you make it 3 weeks ago
- @vcsleepclinic Booooo I missed out on dinner! 1 month ago
- RT @jaredmaine: You are the best thing. 2 months ago
- Duuuuude, don't complain to me about how your date didn't look like her photos when I already told there were about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @elijahwitt: If you don’t love a good guitar solo you’re a fucking idiot and you’re probably ugly too 2 months ago
- I just want to go back to sleep. Please and thank you. 2 months ago