I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- RT @RamSuson: We are all bad, in someone's story. 3 weeks ago
- Spotify knows when I'm upset, it comes with all the pop punk. #thankyoumusicbot #Spotify 3 weeks ago
- me vs life in general twitter.com/latissimusdoms… 1 month ago
- Okay St. Louis, you got me. I might have a tiiiiiiiny crush on Colton Parayko. Sweet lord, blondie, how you doin'? #STLBlues 1 month ago
- Waaaaait...@Leon_Chiro is coming to @AsiaPOPComicon and my (non-existent) muscles are not ready 😭 APCC 2018 is really bringing it this year 1 month ago
- Me to one of my best friends: "If you were my dad I'd have to beat friends and ladies away with a katana." #koreabooproblems #dadfriendo 1 month ago
- Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino is out 😍 1 month ago
- Also they had Jimmy G be the door opener for one game and just 😏 #SJS #SharksTerritory #SF49ers 1 month ago
- The SJS marketing for the series with VGK is so on point. #NightyKnight #SharksTerritory 1 month ago
- @brookslaich Coron, Palawan and do the day tour to soak up a lot of sun https://t.co/MH8MCOKSoA 1 month ago