I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- I'm so jelly you could put me on toast 😑 5 days ago
- But seriously, how I did not explode into confetti I will never know. 2 weeks ago
- You just made my week. Possibly my month. #HelloNovember #puppy https://t.co/iz73YTyaww 2 weeks ago
- Don't panic. Don't panic. Breathe and try not to throw up. 3 weeks ago
- I still don't know if he was being funny or being his usual nearly deaf self. #youcancomebacknow 4 weeks ago
- Me: "Did you know your blue eyes make you more susceptible to hearing loss?" Him: "WHAT?! What did you say? I can't hear you over the tap!" 4 weeks ago
- Even when I'm not the one who fucks up I can never win. #fuckyouguys 1 month ago
- RT @MykeCole: If you think “girls never go for nice guys,” consider the possibility that a.) they do, and b.) you’re not one. 1 month ago
- 101 ways to say "I miss you" without actually saying "I miss you" 😑 1 month ago
- Accidentally likes a picture from X weeks ago on IG. 😑 1 month ago