I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- RT @jaredmaine: You are the best thing. 1 day ago
- Duuuuude, don't complain to me about how your date didn't look like her photos when I already told there were about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @elijahwitt: If you don’t love a good guitar solo you’re a fucking idiot and you’re probably ugly too 1 week ago
- I just want to go back to sleep. Please and thank you. 2 weeks ago
- And with that, we mark the end of #TavaresWatch2018. I will watch you play anywhere, Captain. twitter.com/91Tavares/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Alright universe, you can't give me a guy that sings me old school Fall Out Boy and expect me to not lose my shit,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RamSuson: We are all bad, in someone's story. 1 month ago
- Spotify knows when I'm upset, it comes with all the pop punk. #thankyoumusicbot #Spotify 1 month ago
- me vs life in general twitter.com/latissimusdoms… 2 months ago
- Okay St. Louis, you got me. I might have a tiiiiiiiny crush on Colton Parayko. Sweet lord, blondie, how you doin'? #STLBlues 2 months ago