I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- RT @Riggi36: Are you allowed to just like wear a t shirt at Coachella like a normal person or do you have to dress like you're from the fut… 6 days ago
- When it's the playoffs and almost all of your favorite teams have a playoff spot... #rankyourchildren #NHLPlayoffs 1 week ago
- Lowkey excited for us to finish Black Mirror so I can (re)watch TEOTFW with the little nerd. 2 months ago
- Watching Black Mirror's Be Right Back episode... *Domhnall Gleeson comes on* Me: He's like my favorite person. Him:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @karposmm: Get this tweet to 1000 RTs and we'll give away FREE #FlumeAtThePalace tickets! 💥 Winners will be chosen randomly. https://t.c… 4 months ago
- RT @royalpizzaboy: I’m just sayin, the Star Wars sequel trilogy being about a diverse group of millennials dealing with an uprising of fasc… 4 months ago
- "My favorite color is you. You're vibrating out my frequency." 4 months ago
- When trying to meal prep makes you wanna cry. All I care about is fitness food in mah mouth D: #mealprep #plsno 4 months ago
- I'm so jelly you could put me on toast 😑 5 months ago
- But seriously, how I did not explode into confetti I will never know. 5 months ago