I get incredibly bored sometimes. And in my incredible boredom I decide to fiddle around on Photoshop to see if my boredom can amount to decent shirts or hoodies. Apparently, the theme of today’s editing-induced boredom is The Shining. Isn’t Jack Nicholson menacing? I think this is, by far, one of my favorite pictures of all time mostly because it’s kind of funny and creepy/scary at the same time. The hoodie template is from TheApparelGuy on deviantART and I absolutely love his templates (I use them a lot!).
Looking for Something?
Here’s to the Past
Yeah, They’re Cool
- @LBCexpress Still haven't heard back about my package. 2 weeks ago
- At least I still got one of my packages today! Vintage and pop culture shirt haul was epic 😍 2 weeks ago
- Someone at @LBCexpress is a real grade A BS-er. House was closed and no one was home. Errr...we've been here all da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I haven't been to a show in ages, but these two gentlemen were certainly worth dragging my southern butt all the wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrMike_adenuga: May your parents live long to see you make it 3 weeks ago
- @vcsleepclinic Booooo I missed out on dinner! 1 month ago
- RT @jaredmaine: You are the best thing. 2 months ago
- Duuuuude, don't complain to me about how your date didn't look like her photos when I already told there were about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @elijahwitt: If you don’t love a good guitar solo you’re a fucking idiot and you’re probably ugly too 2 months ago
- I just want to go back to sleep. Please and thank you. 2 months ago